MPWA_TWG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~ RPing Done Here ONLY ~*~

+11
Lachy
Punisher
M.Page
masterstickboy
Bonebreaker
BillyMysterio
VGM Ultimatum
Christian Cage
the cerebral assassin....
Mod Proman
GM Midnite
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

~*~ RPing Done Here ONLY ~*~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~*~ RPing Done Here ONLY ~*~

Post by masterstickboy Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:45 am

::MasterStickBoy strolls into the office dressed up as usual in his Marine Corps Dress Blues uniform escourted by his nurse::

::with a disiplined face he turns twords the GM::

"Lets put it this way, we both know i am better than the rest, I mean come on look at me, I am a Marine, a Devil Dog, a mean lean fighting machine, there is none better than me, the rest of these punks should be o so privledged to even be in the same ring as me"

::after taking a breath, a smug grin appears on his face::

"But i guess someone needs to be my wrestling dummy, take a look at all these metals on my chest, no noe else can compair to this, but i would like to see a shiney belt around my waist so i can keep it polished for one and all to see"

::with the he turns and leaves the office::
masterstickboy
masterstickboy

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by M.Page Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:46 am

M.Page enter in the office, he look at the GM midnite and drink he's beer in the GM's face, he smile a little bit, he throw he's beer on the floor

'' Hey Gm... I whant towhoop some ass on this federation, i have not sign for anything man, so i whant my Damn hell match riht now ''

M.Page put he's two hands on the desk and look angry at the GM

M.Page

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by M.Page Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:03 am

|| In THe GM's office ||
M.Page look at the m, he get out of he's office and close the door, M.Page walk outside and he go to he's hotel, He enter in the building and take the evelator he's finnaly at he's hotel room, he take a fresh cold beer like he always do, he drink it fast and sit down in he's couch

~*~ RPing Done Here ONLY ~*~ - Page 2 Xp9T-l-sejour-thalasso-portugal

[¤] M.Page [¤]
Hell Yeah that's good, finnaly in my God Damn hotel room, im so glad to be in the PNW, i will make a lot of changed in this Federation, i will start by ... Yeah, make sure that we got a lot of fresh cold beer, and , i will whoop al of those little wrestler who think they are god damn better Than M.Page.

|| In the hotel Room ||
M.Page watching T.V and drinking is best friend, BEER!

M.Page

Back to top Go down

Post by VGM Ultimatum Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:21 am

ok guys if you want a rivalry with anyone or you wanna start a tag team then tell me im the new VGM and i will be making the matches and the shows so if you have any requests pm me plz.

VGM Ultimatum
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by M.Page Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:14 am

|| Still in the Hotel room ||
M.Page finnaly falls asleep, but he's phon ewake him, he look at the number...

[¤] M.Page [¤]
Ah Damn, not them again... Hello? Yeah i know, sorry to have throw beer can in your bar, yeah, i know, yeah but that was hell funny... Yeah ok that was so funny to, damn why i din't take my beer truck and throw beer all over the place... oh well its will be for another time ha ha , anything else? WHAT!? how much ? 20 000$ Damn, just for beer,

|| Hotel room ||
M.Page throw the phone and din't let the guy finish what he have to said, M.Page drink anther beer and look out of the window

M.Page

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:27 am

*walks up to matchstickboy*
Hey, dude, i just wanted to say, well, your name is MatchStickboy, but, I've seen you wrestle, and you cant even spark against M.Page.

So, I issue a challenge to you, to see if you can stand the heat from me, THE hottest god in the world.

Punisher

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Cage Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:47 am

In the parking lot

Christian sees The Cerebral Assassin as he is about to step in his bughatti veron as Christian says 'hey wait a second could i interest you in becoming a tag team for this federation just think of it The Cerebral Assassin and The Instant Classic as he The Instant Assassins, so what do you think, i'll just let you mould it over so just think on it'.

He walks off but then gets attacked by Ulitimatum and Billy'The Hitman' Mysterio who are beating him senseless.
Christian Cage
Christian Cage

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:08 am

*runs over to help*
*lifts ultimatum on his shoulders and slams him into a REMORCELESS powerbomb to face buster*

Here, christian, get up.

*out of nowhere, gets hit by a twist of fate from Billy Mysterio*

Dont get involved if you cant stand the heat, well, then get away from the best.

Punisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Proman Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:54 am

Proman comes into the Office with a nice Lady in his arms.
Looks around and suddenly sees Bonebreaker

"Hey Yo, finally you are here. So that´s the news for today: Here are a hell of ugly Bastards and they got no style. So i think we should team up again and kick some asses!"

*Proman pulls two cigars out of his jacket and reaches one to Bonebreaker*

Mod Proman
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonebreaker Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:29 am

Bonebreaker looks confused. A Tag Team?

"I can beat all these Bastards alone, but in a Tag Team its more fun to destroy our opponents and its easier"

Bonebreaker takes the cigar and says
"Thats the begin of a New Millenium, thats the begin of the NWO my friend"
"Nobody can stop us, nobody"

Bonebreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by masterstickboy Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:09 am

::walks up to Punisher's limp body after watching the attack::

"Wake the fuck up"

::pokes Punisher with his foot to the side of his head::

"First off, its MasterStickBoy, you got that Pune is her?? Second off, if you think the heat bothers me your mistaken, I've been to the Hells of Iraq as well as the shit hole you call a house, so don't just talk it, Bring It!! they don't call me a devil dog for nothing......... OHHHRAHHHHH!!!!!!"

::turns to start walking back inside::
masterstickboy
masterstickboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:00 am

o wow, a man that can yell.OHHHRAHHHHH!!!!!! i can to, so if ypu've been to hells, can u say high to your mother for me.

And last off, if you think you can walk away from me you cant

*lifts the matchsticklady on his shoulder, then tossess him off into a Legendarygutbuster

Punisher

Back to top Go down

Post by M.Page Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:56 am

|| Hotel Room ||
M.Page finnaly woke up after a good night of sleep, he look at he's watch... 9:00 Am, He look in the mini frdge and take one fresh beer,

[¤] M.Page [¤]
Woah! That better than coffe in the morning, Well what im going to do today... Oh! i know i will go look at this hotel bar

|| In the hotel ||
M.Page going downstairs, he scratch he's stomach and look around he sse the litle shop, he see the diner, and he see the bar, its say's that they serve the greatest beer in all america, M.Page smile and enter in the bar, he sit at the bar and ask to the barman 3 beer cans

[¤] M.Page [¤]
Hell yeah, lets see if it's true, greatest beer in all america right ?? | M.Page take a sip, he taste it | well... ITS A GOD DAMN LIE! this beer taste like sh*t this God damn bar is fake, and you know what im doing whit god damn mother fuc*er like you??

|| In the Bar ||
M.Page open the two other beer's and let the beer drop on the bar, M.Page smile at the barman to take he's head and smash him on the bar, The barman fall on the floor and M.Page laugh, He puts 25¢ in the tip pot and he walk away

M.Page

Back to top Go down

Post by M.Page Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:25 pm

|| Outside ||
M.Page decide to go take some fresh air, he go oustside of the hotel, he take he's big Truck , he drive to a park, M.Page open and beer and drink it wile he's walking in the park, M.Page finish he's beer and throw it on the grass, A ltile green peace man see him and go talk to him

[¤] Green peace man [¤]
Hey mister you know its not good for environement , your beer can will kill 2 deer you know that ??

|| In the park ||
M.Page look at the guy and dont know what he talk about, he look at him for like 1 min. he finnaly say : What!?

[¤] M.Page [¤]
Ok... so?? what the hell those deer have done for me ?? i dont care of deerm and i dont care of you litle pieace of sh*t. guy like you who like nature then go fu*k the nature and leave people like me alone! if we whant to thorw ar hell beer cans on the grass then let us do it, you understand or i need to explain you whit the M.Page way ??

|| Park ||
M.Page look at the litle guy, The Gree peace man finnaly get away... M.Page open another beer, he sit on a bench, he look evrywere and drink he's beer at the same time

M.Page

Back to top Go down

Post by Lachy Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:13 pm

A clap of thunder rings out as Lachy steps out of the limo door. A drop of rain hits the footpath infront of him as he walks into the -456- headquarters. He enters the door as a bell rings signalling his arrival

The receptionist looks up and sees Lachy making his way towards the elevator

Receptionist: Ah, excuse me sir, you ca...

She stops talking as Lachy turns to face her

Receptionist: Oh, ah, of course. Just go right up

Lachy nods and walks into the elevator, pessing the button for the top floor

-----------------------------------------------------------

There is a knock on the door. The GM looks up to see Lachy walk through the door

GM: Ah, Lachy. How can i help you?

Lachy: I want a match for the best title this show has to offer.

GM: And what have you done to deserve that?

Lachy: Give me the match and you'll see

GM: I...

Lachy's back is already turned and he's headed out of the office
Lachy
Lachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bogsu Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:24 pm

GMs office door slams open and Bogsu walks in wearing jeans and old worn lether jacket with large motörhead icon on the back and metal studs all over so it looks like it weights a ton.
He walks to GM. "Here is my contract signed. Who do i need to beat to be the man around here?"
GM looks at contract and smiles. "Good we still.."
Bogsu turns and walks out of the room "Call me when you know. I have no time for long talks have so many heads to bash before lunch"

Bogsu

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by farinha Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:18 pm

Farinha is standing in the hallway outside the GMs office watching all the other wrestlers coming and going. When everyone is gone, he walks in and says to the GM:

"I'm sick and tired of hearing all these other wannabe-wrestlers saying they are the best, that they kick everyone's ass, etc., and it really pisses me off! Just because they won a match or two, they immediately assume they're great and that's not true. Hell, they even try to act like other wrestlers they see on TV and that's just stupid. Well, I'm not like that. I know I'm not the best, but I know what I'm worth. All I need is a chance to show my real value. That's all I have to say. Call me when you think you need me."

The GM is so amazed with Farinha's honesty, he can't even say a word. Farinha then leaves the office knowing he made the right choice by joining this Federation.
farinha
farinha

Number of posts : 6

http://bruno-farinha.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Proman Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:27 pm

Proman comes into the office again, wearing a black Business suit and dark sunglasses. The smell of expensive eau de toilette lies in the air.

"So, GM, this ist my first enemy? Thewrestlinggod? So who will i face after my warmup-match? Thewrestlinggod is a piece of cake for such a talented wrestler like myself! I am going to break his neck in the STRETCHER 77 !

And one notice for you Wrestlinggod, or should i say wrestlingwannabe?!? You will TAP OUT! You are nothing for me than a stepping stone! Something big is coming to MPWA and you can´t stop this!"

Mod Proman
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Cage Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:30 am

Christian Cage helps matchstickboy up den lifts him in a military prss style then throws him onto yhe punishers knee then they bot leg drop him

Then the punisher and Caghe shake hands
Christian Cage
Christian Cage

Back to top Go down

Post by M.Page Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:54 am

|| In the supermarket ||
M.Page is buying some food at the supermarket, oh and guess what he have for now?? Yeah Beer, tons of beer , he roll whit he's grocery kart and go in the chips section

[¤] M.Page [¤]
Hmm. BBQ, All Dressed, Spicy... Pickle, OH! bacon Yum...

|| Super market ||
M.Page take 3 bag of bacon chips he walk and go pay, he puts he's 5 boxes of beer cans and he's 3 bag of bacon chips, He give the money, he take he's 5 boxe and chips bag and get away whit he's truck

M.Page

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:39 am

Cage, you know you wanted a tag with cerebral or whatever his name is, but thanks for the help, it seems i have at least one friend on the roster

Punisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Cage Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:59 am

Hey thanks and its better to have one friend than none n if its possible we could become a trio and take on ultimatum matchstickboy and billy'the hitman'mysterio in a six man elimination tag

shakes the punishers hand

the cerebral assassin drives in the parking lot
Christian Cage
Christian Cage

Back to top Go down

Post by DanteSInferno Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:06 am

Lighting flashes across the cloudy sky, rain pouring heavily done upon the darkened city. The camera zooms in on the top window of tall but rundown looking building, into the single room with a light on. It reveals a room with pealing black paint on the walls, the floor a skuffed up black marble. Near the window is an old wooden desk, with a new computer set up on it, data running down the screen. Sitting infront of the desk is a lone man, hidden in the shadows, his black booted feet on the desk as he leans back in the old leather chair, reading the data on the computer.

A flash of orange light spills over his face for a moment, as he lights up a cigarette, the momentary glow showing a pale white face and dark hair. The tip of the cigarette glows brightly in the shadows as he inhales, letting out a ghostly grey stream of smoke as he exhales. The data on the screen stops, a message appearing on the screen.

Mysterious Man: Hmmm... could it be?

The man leans forward, into the glow of the screen, the camera showing only his chin, a slight bit of stubble on it, as he silenty reads the email:

To: Dante S. Inferno From: MPWA
Sub: Contract

Mr. Inferno, based upon your rising in the ranks of the amatuer leagues in the TWG, we would like to offer you a contract to join our federation. If you are interested in accepting and signing on with us, please contact the general manager Midnite. We hope to hear from you soon.

Lightning slashes across the sky, the flash of light revealing Dante S. Inferno fully for a moment, but the camera catches sight of a large man, over six feet tall, with broad shoulders. He wears a dark black trench coat over a black muscle t-shirt. His eyes catch you the most, as they are scarred and black around the sockets, giving an demonic look. He has long black hair, with red streaks running from his forehead all the way down the length of his hair.

Dante grins and stands, reaching down and turning off his computer, and pulling out a cell phone. The large dark man starts to exit the room, passing a beaten up old couch, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a cellphone. He dials the number as if by memory.

Dante: Yes, is this the MPWA head office? This is Dante S. Inferno, I was contacted about a contract. Let Midnite know I'm definatly in. Let him know I'll be over first thing tomorrow.

With that, Dante flips the cell phone closed, heading out the door, before another flash of lightning cuts through the sky, lighting the room for a moment, the camera catching a blazing emblem of a flamieing dragon's skull on his back.
DanteSInferno
DanteSInferno

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by M.Page Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:11 am

|| Back in the hotel room ||
M.Page is bakc at the hotel room, he drink soe beer and look on he's Computer, First time M.Page use internet, He open th internet and a pop up apear,

[¤] M.Page [¤]
Wow im a winner of 1 million dollard! oh ill click on that hell flashy thing

|| Hotel room ||
M.Page click on the pop up, The screen turn all red whit a skull in the middle, the skill is saying : you just got scamm B*tch,

[¤] M.Page [¤]
What the... Damn, that litle skull just broke My computer, Grrr you SONT OF A B*ITCH!

|| Hotel room||
M.Page trhow the Computer by thw window and drin kanother beer

M.Page

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:24 am

"yes, that would be nice, and if we add my friende, the Grim Ripper, we culd be a stable, but more importantly, untoppable."

muhahahaha, *cough* oh God, not supposed to laugh maniacally, oh well

Punisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum